For the future management of our marketing team, we at fairafric are looking for you as Head of Marketing (all genders).
Who we are:
Why not just make chocolate where the cocoa comes from, and create the biggest impact at the same time? At fairafric, we are revolutionizing the chocolate world and strengthening Africa's economy by being the first European company to produce world-class organic chocolate from cocoa tree to packaged bar in our solar-powered factory in Ghana. By shifting value creation to Africa, we promote local economic structures and create skilled jobs in processing and supply industries. By 2030, we aim to create 10,000 well-paying jobs in Ghana, which in turn will lead to higher incomes and better access to higher education and healthcare. Join us and become part of what may be the fairest chocolate in the world - and it's delicious too!
What we offer & what you can expect
We are consciously committed to a working environment in which all employees feel comfortable and welcome, can actively participate from the start and have room to use their talents to the best of their abilities. Therefore we offer you:
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in creating 10,000 well-paying jobs in Africa. We are a pioneer and inspiration for many other companies and want to increase our impact every year.
- A workplace entirely according to your needs. Remote/home office, in our Munich office, Bremen office or in Ghana (Suhum Area) - choose what fits best in your life and private situation!
- A total package of start-up salary and employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
- The opportunity to develop yourself individually through our training budget.
- Regular feedback meetings, an open communication culture and a responsibility hierarchy instead of the classic management pyramid.
- Company pension scheme.
- Self-organized work on a trust-based working time basis.
- Budget for regular offsites with the team.
- A fair & sustainable office with regular team events and a highly motivated, inspired team that really wants to change the world for the better.
- You develop a deep understanding of our B2B and B2C markets, products, customers and community and put them at the center of your actions.
- You are primarily responsible for our overall marketing strategy, define the roadmap, help conceptualize and plan target group specific brand and content strategies and are responsible for the budget.
- You are responsible for the strategic and operational management as well as further development of the entire marketing team by supporting, coaching and advising them in various areas of responsibility.
- Together with the respective managers, you coordinate the individual sub-areas (Online Marketing, Content, PR / Opinion Leader, Brand) and are yourself primarily responsible for either Online Marketing or Brand Marketing.
- Together with the Online Marketing Manager, you will optimize the existing channels and measures.
- You will be in close contact with other units such as Sales or Operations in order to pass on the experience you have gained in the market and to transfer it into product development or pricing.
- You work closely with our management.
- You manage external service providers and agencies that support us in the implementation of our most urgent marketing topics.
- You bring 2+ years of experience in online marketing or brand building and are confident in all of the above tasks.
- You are a leader and want to take on a lot of responsibility.
- You are a doer personality, also like to work operationally and are able to inspire your team, motivate them and achieve the set goals together with them.
- You have great curiosity and already broad marketing know-how and have experience in diverse areas, such as brand building, growth hacking, SEO / SEA, content & email marketing & Co.
- You work data-driven and are able to prioritize measures according to effectiveness.
- You can orchestrate the interaction between performance marketing, content production and brand building very well.
- Ideally, you have experience in FMCG and want to prove yourself in the new position with a meaningful mission.
Our application process
Can you imagine changing this world for the better and are you keen to actively drive things forward?
Then send us a few words about your motivation, your CV and your earliest possible start date.
We will get back to you! If everything goes smoothly, we will have two or three meetings to get to know each other and to talk in depth with our management and other colleagues.
Openness, respect and mutual support are very important to us as a team. Your application will be evaluated in accordance with these values - regardless of your cultural and social background, gender, skin color, age, religion, ideology or sexual orientation - only on the basis of professional qualifications.